Beautiful Brows Kit review
Beautiful Brows is a cosmetic company with the right ideals, knowing eyebrows to be ‘one of your most important assets’. A statement I agree with wholeheartedly.
The are dedicated to giving their customers the perfect eyebrow shape, definition and colour, manufacturing high quality and exclusive products for eyebrow maintenance and care. Something I believe to be essential to do as to frame the face and feel great!
The Beautiful Brows Kit* is their most popular product, an essential kit for any woman that contains the following items:
So, what did I think of the BEAUTIFUL BROWS KIT?
- Eyebrow powder – The powder is highly pigmented and does not crumble with use, giving a lovely rich colour with every use.
- Three eyebrow shapes – The shapes are sleek, natural and bold reusable stencils to create your desired look, I opted for bold as I have quite naturally large eyebrows and wanted to maintain my own shape. These stencils give you the option to vary your look as you see fit and are each noticeably different in size.
- Duo applicator brush – This labelled brush has a small and firm angled end and a soft rounded to create definition. I used the angled end first and the rounded afterwards to ensure even coverage across my brow.
- Eyebrow highlighter – The highlighter is a soft and neutral shade to make your eyebrows stand out.
- Highlighter brush – This labelled brush is soft, sweeping the highlighter under the brow to highlight the shape of the brows.
- Soft grip tweezers – These tweezers are angled and made from stainless steel with a rubber casing to ensure precision when plucking your eyebrows into shape.
- Magnifying mirror – The mirror is just perfect for doing your eyebrows on the go and contained within the kit.
All the above can be bought separately online and the kit is refillable so you can always keep the compact handy or take items out as you need them during the day! The compact is very sturdy so perfect for those always on the move.
The Beautiful Brows Kit is also offered in a variety of shades to match your eyebrows to your hair perfectly:
(Slate – blonde to fair, Light Brown – fair to medium, Dark Brown – medium to dark, Chocolate – dark and Black – black)
I opted for the Dark Brown as a person with auburn and brown hair and believed it to much perfectly, giving enough pigment to make my eyebrows really stand out. It was a good match, and as long as you follow the guide you should easily find your perfect shade for you.
Overall, I find this kit essential, it beats my eyebrow pencil any day and the powder is both long-lasting and wonderfully pigmented!
Do you do your eyebrows as part of your daily routine? What do you think of the Beautiful Brows kit?