Revolution Pro launch
Last Thursday I had a very exciting evening indeed. I attended the Makeup Revolution 4th birthday and launch of Revolution Beauty London (formerly Makeup Revolution) and their newest range.
It was a fabulous affair, with hundreds of bloggers in attendance, beauty adorning every corner and delicious food and drinks. It was a night embellished with cocktails, chatter and fun.
Plus, I got to meet some absolutely wonderful girls and guys in the process.
So, what do I think of Revolution Pro?
Most excitingly, the launch of Revolution Pro was announced with a stunning new collection which includes:
- Foundation drops (18 shades)
- Foundation mixers (4 types)
- Full colour camoflague foundation and concealer (18 shades each)
- Primers (10 types)
- Supreme highlighter (3 shades)
- Eyebrow cushion (8 shades)
- Supreme eyeshadow palettes (4 types)
- Regeneration palettes (9 types)
- Supreme matte lip pigment (30 shades)
Expect a mini-haul any day now! You can check out the Revolution Pro video here.
What do you think of Revolution Pro? Which items will you be snapping up?