Creme Egg brownies ingredients and recipe
Creme Egg brownies have kind of been dominating my Instagram feed for the last few weeks now. So, with Easter fast approaching, I had to have some of the delicious treats for myself. Saying this, my boyfriend beat me to it and whipped up this incredible batch of brownies for me last week.
Take a peek at our quick and easy Creme Egg brownie recipe, here are the ingredients you will need:
- 300g of milk and white chocolate (chocolate chips or pieces)
- 300g unsalted butter
- 300g soft brown sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Four eggs
- 175g plain flour
- 25g cocoa powder
- 3 Cadbury Creme Egg’s
Method: How to make Creme Egg Brownies
- Add the chocolate, butter, sugar and salt to a large pan
- Heat the mixture on a low heat until it is melted and smooth
- Place this aside and beat the four eggs into the mixture, following with the flour and cocoa powder
- Add the mixture to a lined and greased baking tin
- Cut your Creme Eggs in half and place them ‘sunny side up’ within the mixture
- Bake in the centre of a preheated 180C oven for approximately 20-25 minutes depending on your preference
- Allow to cool slightly before devouring these delicious easter treats
We’re naughty so add a combination to white and milk chocolate chips, put it is entirely up to you how you adapt this recipe. Do be warned, the Creme Eggs will melt during baking, and this gives a wonderful fondant flavour to the brownies.
What do you think of this recipe? What are your favourtie types of brownies?